Summer Camp - Week 2 (July 9 - 13)
- Improv and mini skits - students will be able to use their own creativity, while learning to express themselves. The session will include games, improv, and creation/adaptation of a mini script.
- Outdoor games - there will be lots of outdoor time for games in the field, and playing in the playground.
- Shark tank day - students will be grouped into teams, to see who can create the best shark tank presentation. They may decide their company is going to make and sell dog leashes, pinattas, or ...? Presentations will be video taped, so they can then see how well they communicated their vision.
- Park day - Games will be focussed on having fun at the local parks. Activities will include some geocaching to learn problem solving and teamwork, and lots of games and free time.
- Indoor games
- Gymnastics at Royal City Cheer and Parkour
- Outdoor science projects - learn and explore with these fun science experiments. Make your hypotheses and then see how close you are to what actually happens!
Camp hours: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Drop off and pick-up at 110 Moody Street, Port Moody
Available to students 5 to 12 years old (if 5 years old, must have attended school this past school year)
Before/After Camp Care available - please register separately
If you would like to pay by cash, cheque, or e-transfer, please use the coupon code of PAYOFFLINE. Cash/cheque can be delivered to any Block 8 staff member (in a sealed envelope please). E-transfers can be made to Danita@Block8Academy.com.
Payment must be made within 72 hours or the reservation will be cancelled.