Summer Camp - Week 3 (July 16 - 19)
- Chef school - but with a Mexican flare. Learn to make fajitas (meat and vegetarian options available).
- Outdoor games - there will be lots of outdoor time for games in the field, and playing in the playground.
- Lake Day - Sasamat or Buntzen Lake - Beach, hiking, geocaching and games - and swimming for those who want to go
- Science World! Spend the day in wonder at the Telus World of Science.
- Parkour at Royal City Cheer and Parkour
- KidsZone Port Moody
Camp hours: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Drop off and pick-up at 110 Moody Street, Port Moody
Available to students 5 to 12 years old (if 5 years old, must have attended school this past school year)
Before/After Camp Care available - please register separately
If you would like to pay by cash, cheque, or e-transfer, please use the coupon code of PAYOFFLINE. Cash/cheque can be delivered to any Block 8 staff member (in a sealed envelope please). E-transfers can be made to Danita@Block8Academy.com.
Payment must be made within 72 hours or the reservation will be cancelled.