Summer Camp - Week 3 (July 15 - 19) ... Chef School, Lake Day, Science World, Parkour, Kidzone
- Chef school - but with a Mexican flare. Learn to make fajitas (meat and vegetarian options available).
- Outdoor games - there will be lots of outdoor time for games in the field, and playing in the playground.
- Lake Day - Sasamat or Buntzen Lake - Beach, hiking, geocaching and games - and swimming for those who want to go
- Parkour at Royal City Cheer and Parkour
- Science World! Spend the day in wonder at the Telus World of Science.
- KidsZone Port Moody
Camp hours: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Drop off and pick-up at 110 Moody Street, Port Moody
Available to students 5 to 12 years old (if 5 years old, must have attended school this past school year)
Before/After Camp Care available (extends day to 7:00am - 6:00pm) - please register separately
** If you would like to pay by cash, cheque, or e-transfer, please use the coupon code of PAYOFFLINE.
** Cash/cheque can be delivered to any Block 8 staff member (in a sealed envelope please). E-transfers can be made to Danita@Block8Academy.com.
** If you have a current Pre-authorized Debit (PAD) arrangement with us and want the payment to be made on the first of the month that the camp occurs in, use the coupon code AUTHORIZEDPAD.
Payment must be made within 72 hours or the reservation will be cancelled.