Summer Camp - Week 4 (July 22 - 26) ... Chef School, Lake Day, Gymnastics, Cartooning, Outdoor science
- Drawing Cartoon Characters - learn the basics of drawing a cartoon face. Then work with a couple of techniques to replicate pictures.
- Outdoor games - there will be lots of outdoor time for games in the field, and playing in the playground.
- Lake Day - enjoy the water and park at Sasamat or Buntzen Lake. Spend time in the forest, on the beach, and (for some), in the water.
- Outdoor Science and Science Experiments - Make your hypotheses and see how close you are to reality. Observe science and enjoy the nature around you.
- Indoor games
- Gymnastics at Royal City Cheer and Parkour
- Chef School - learn to make Burritos (vegetarian options available) and Avacado Salad
- Outdoor and indoor games
Camp hours: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Drop off and pick-up at 110 Moody Street, Port Moody
Available to students 5 to 12 years old (if 5 years old, must have attended school this past school year)
Before/After Camp Care available (extends day to 7:00am - 6:00pm) - please register separately
** If you would like to pay by cash, cheque, or e-transfer, please use the coupon code of PAYOFFLINE.
** Cash/cheque can be delivered to any Block 8 staff member (in a sealed envelope please). E-transfers can be made to Danita@Block8Academy.com.
** If you have a current Pre-authorized Debit (PAD) arrangement with us and want the payment to be made on the first of the month that the camp occurs in, use the coupon code AUTHORIZEDPAD.
Payment must be made within 72 hours or the reservation will be cancelled.