Summer Camp - Week 5 (July 30 - Aug 3)
- Improv and mini skits - students will be able to use their own creativity, while learning to express themselves. The session will include games, improv, and creation/adaptation of a mini script.
- Outdoor games - there will be lots of outdoor time for games in the field, and playing in the playground.
- Lake Day - enjoy the water and park at Sasamat or Buntzen Lake. Spend time in the forest, on the beach, and (for some), in the water.
- Outdoor Science and Science Experiments - Make your hypotheses and see how close you are to reality. Observe science and enjoy the nature around you.
- Indoor games
- Parkour at Royal City Cheer and Parkour
- Team Drawing (Community) - Work as a team and create a classroom size mural!
- Outdoor and indoor games - enjoy the playground and local park
Camp hours: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Drop off and pick-up at 110 Moody Street, Port Moody
Available to students 5 to 12 years old (if 5 years old, must have attended school this past school year)
Before/After Camp Care available - please register separately
If you would like to pay by cash, cheque, or e-transfer, please use the coupon code of PAYOFFLINE. Cash/cheque can be delivered to any Block 8 staff member (in a sealed envelope please). E-transfers can be made to Danita@Block8Academy.com.
Payment must be made within 72 hours or the reservation will be cancelled.