Summer Camp - Week 5 (July 29 - Aug 2) ... Parkour, Improv and Mini Skits, Lake Day, Outdoor Science, Team Drawing
- Improv and mini skits - students will be able to use their own creativity, while learning to express themselves. The session will include games, improv, and creation/adaptation of a mini script.
- Outdoor games - there will be lots of outdoor time for games in the field, and playing in the playground.
- Parkour at Royal City Cheer and Parkour
- Outdoor Science and Science Experiments - Make your hypotheses and see how close you are to reality. Observe science and enjoy the nature around you.
- Indoor games
- Lake Day - enjoy the water and park at Sasamat or Buntzen Lake. Spend time in the forest, on the beach, and (for some), in the water.
- Team Drawing (Community) - Work as a team and create a classroom size mural!
- Outdoor and indoor games - enjoy the playground and local park
Camp hours: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Drop off and pick-up at 110 Moody Street, Port Moody
Available to students 5 to 12 years old (if 5 years old, must have attended school this past school year)
Before/After Camp Care available (extends day to 7:00am - 6:00pm) - please register separately
** If you would like to pay by cash, cheque, or e-transfer, please use the coupon code of PAYOFFLINE.
** Cash/cheque can be delivered to any Block 8 staff member (in a sealed envelope please). E-transfers can be made to Danita@Block8Academy.com.
** If you have a current Pre-authorized Debit (PAD) arrangement with us and want the payment to be made on the first of the month that the camp occurs in, use the coupon code AUTHORIZEDPAD.
Payment must be made within 72 hours or the reservation will be cancelled.