Summer Camp - Week 6 (Aug 7 - 10) ... Gymnastics, Chef School, Disney / Outdoor water day, Lake Day
- Disney / Outdoor water day - quick skits and board games
- Outdoor games - there will be lots of outdoor time for games in the field, and playing in the playground.
- Lake Day - enjoy the water and park at Sasamat or Buntzen Lake. Spend time in the forest, on the beach, and (for some), in the water.
- Gymnastics at Royal City Cheer and Parkour - this day incorporates a bit of 'cheer' into gymnastics, with plenty of free time on the equipment
- Chef School - learn to make Lasagne (the one pot wonder way!) and a Green Salad
Camp hours: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Drop off and pick-up at Caulfield School of Dance, 2610 St. John's Street, Port Moody
Before/After Camp Care available - please register separately
Available to students 5 to 12 years old (if 5 years old, must have attended school this past school year)
If you would like to pay by cash, cheque, or e-transfer, please use the coupon code of PAYOFFLINE. Cash/cheque can be delivered to any Block 8 staff member (in a sealed envelope please). E-transfers can be made to Danita@Block8Academy.com.
Payment must be made within 72 hours or the reservation will be cancelled.