Summer Camp - Week 6 (Aug 6 - 9) ... Gymnastics, Chef School, Disney / Outdoor water day, Lake Day
- Disney / Outdoor water day - quick skits and board games
- Outdoor games - there will be lots of outdoor time for games in the field, and playing in the playground.
- Lake Day - enjoy the water and park at Sasamat or Buntzen Lake. Spend time in the forest, on the beach, and (for some), in the water.
- Gymnastics at Royal City Cheer and Parkour - this day incorporates a bit of 'cheer' into gymnastics, with plenty of free time on the equipment
- Chef School - learn to make Lasagne (the one pot wonder way!) and a Green Salad
Camp hours: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Drop off and pick-up at 110 Moody Street, Port Moody
Available to students 5 to 12 years old (if 5 years old, must have attended school this past school year)
Before/After Camp Care available (extends day to 7:00am - 6:00pm) - please register separately $17 per day
** If you would like to pay by cash, cheque, or e-transfer, please use the coupon code of PAYOFFLINE.
** Cash/cheque can be delivered to any Block 8 staff member (in a sealed envelope please). E-transfers can be made to Danita@Block8Academy.com.
** If you have a current Pre-authorized Debit (PAD) arrangement with us and want the payment to be made on the first of the month that the camp occurs in, use the coupon code AUTHORIZEDPAD.
Payment must be made within 72 hours or the reservation will be cancelled.