Summer Camp - Week 7 (Aug 13 - 17)
- Video Projects - Team videos. Each team is given a skeleton script, and then gets together to decide the details. They will develop a small script and then video themselves. Prizes for originality, surprise factor, and plot.
- Lake Day - Sasamat or Buntzen Lake - Beach, hiking, geocaching and games - and swimming for those who want to go
- A Day at the park. This is what a summer day should be for kids. Lots of time to play at the park, in the woods, and on the playground.
- The day is rounded out with an art project and indoor free time.
- Parkour at Royal City Cheer and Parkour
- Science Projects - Create your flying toy and then test scientific principles on it. How long does it take for your parachute to fall to the ground? How does the size affect the time? Make a Mini Merry Go Round powered by electricity and magnetism.
Camp hours: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Drop off and pick-up at 110 Moody Street, Port Moody
Before/After Camp Care available - please register separately
Available to students 5 to 12 years old (if 5 years old, must have attended school this past school year)
If you would like to pay by cash, cheque, or e-transfer, please use the coupon code of PAYOFFLINE. Cash/cheque can be delivered to any Block 8 staff member (in a sealed envelope please). E-transfers can be made to Danita@Block8Academy.com.
Payment must be made within 72 hours or the reservation will be cancelled.