Summer Camp - Week 8 (Aug 20 - 24) ... Improv, Lake Day, Gymnastics, Science, Team Mural Project
- Improv and mini skits - students will be able to use their own creativity, while learning to express themselves. The session will include games, improv, and creation/adaptation of a mini script.
- Outdoor games - there will be lots of outdoor time for games in the field, and playing in the playground
- Lake Day - enjoy the water and park at Sasamat or Buntzen Lake. Spend time in the forest, on the beach, and (for some), in the water
- Indoor Games - the day rounds out with some indoor games and free time
- Team bowling at Poco Bowl
- Outdoor games
- Gymnastics at Royal City Cheer and Parkour - this day incorporates a bit of 'cheer' into gymnastics, with plenty of free time on the equipment
- Science and the Environment - Students will investigate the interconnectedness of our environment, and find out interesting facts about some local species of plants and animals.
- Team Mural Project - Create a mural with the entire group, which will tell the story of the day (topic decided by the group).
Camp hours: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Drop off and pick-up at Caulfield School of Dance, 2610 St. John's Street, Port Moody
Available to students 5 to 12 years old (if 5 years old, must have attended school this past school year)
Before/After Camp Care available - please register separately
If you would like to pay by cash, cheque, or e-transfer, please use the coupon code of PAYOFFLINE. Cash/cheque can be delivered to any Block 8 staff member (in a sealed envelope please). E-transfers can be made to Danita@Block8Academy.com.
Payment must be made within 72 hours or the reservation will be cancelled.