Summer Camp - Week 8 (Aug 19 - 23) ... Improv, Lake Day, Gymnastics, Science, Team Mural Project
- Improv and mini skits - students will be able to use their own creativity, while learning to express themselves. The session will include games, improv, and creation/adaptation of a mini script.
- Outdoor games - there will be lots of outdoor time for games in the field, and playing in the playground
- Lake Day - enjoy the water and park at Sasamat or Buntzen Lake. Spend time in the forest, on the beach, and (for some), in the water
- Indoor Games - the day rounds out with some indoor games and free time
- Team bowling at Poco Bowl
- Outdoor games
- Gymnastics at Royal City Cheer and Parkour - this day incorporates a bit of 'cheer' into gymnastics, with plenty of free time on the equipment
- Science and the Environment - Students will investigate the interconnectedness of our environment, and find out interesting facts about some local species of plants and animals.
- Team Mural Project - Create a mural with the entire group, which will tell the story of the day (topic decided by the group).
Camp hours: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Drop off and pick-up at 110 Moody Street, Port Moody
Available to students 5 to 12 years old (if 5 years old, must have attended school this past school year)
Before/After Camp Care available (extends day to 7:00am - 6:00pm) - please register separately $17 per day
** If you would like to pay by cash, cheque, or e-transfer, please use the coupon code of PAYOFFLINE.
** Cash/cheque can be delivered to any Block 8 staff member (in a sealed envelope please). E-transfers can be made to Danita@Block8Academy.com.
** If you have a current Pre-authorized Debit (PAD) arrangement with us and want the payment to be made on the first of the month that the camp occurs in, use the coupon code AUTHORIZEDPAD.
Payment must be made within 72 hours or the reservation will be cancelled.