Summer Camp - Week 9 (Aug 26 - 30) ... Science World, Parkour, Games Day, Video Projects, Lake Day
- Video Projects - Video has become the way for people to express themselves. Students will decide on a message to be communicated, and then create a class video to get that message across. This exercise will involve discussion on worthy subjects and will encourage creativity and team work
- Outdoor games - there will be lots of outdoor time for games in the field, and playing in the playground
- Lake Day - enjoy the water and park at Sasamat or Buntzen Lake. Spend time in the forest, on the beach, and (for some), in the water
- Indoor Games - the day rounds out with some indoor games and free time
- Science World - Telus World of Science!!
- Parkour at Royal City Cheer and Parkour
- Games Day - students will discuss the fundamentals of what makes a good game. They will come up with their own games (indoors and outdoors) and will have the others play their games. Prizes will be given for innovation, creativity, and hard work!
Camp hours: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Drop off and pick-up at 110 Moody Street, Port Moody
Available to students 5 to 12 years old (if 5 years old, must have attended school this past school year)
Before/After Camp Care available (extends day to 7:00am - 6:00pm) - please register separately $17 per day
** If you would like to pay by cash, cheque, or e-transfer, please use the coupon code of PAYOFFLINE.
** Cash/cheque can be delivered to any Block 8 staff member (in a sealed envelope please). E-transfers can be made to Danita@Block8Academy.com.
** If you have a current Pre-authorized Debit (PAD) arrangement with us and want the payment to be made on the first of the month that the camp occurs in, use the coupon code AUTHORIZEDPAD.
Payment must be made within 72 hours or the reservation will be cancelled.